<2000 2000 pts highelf list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

2000 pts highelf list

okay, so the idea with this list is to minimize the outnumbering gap that is almost always present with highelves and maximize combat ability. I am relativley new to the elves and am trying to find a play style with them that I enjoy and that works. Korhil: 140

Mage,lvl1,2 scrolls: 140

Noble, A of C, Amulet of light, great weapon: 133

2 repeaters: 200

21 spearmen, full cmd: 214

15 spearmen, full cmd: 160

18 phoenix guard,full cmd, warbanner: 320

14 swordmasters, full cmd, banner of elyrion: 255

6 silverhelms, full cmd: 178

6 silverhelms, full cmd: 178

tiranoc chariot: 85

i figured there was no need for a prince in this list, ill just take korhils ld 9..he ll go in the PG.....noble with spearmen (figured swordmasters can hold their own)...thoughts, opinions, suggestions..all welcome

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

This looks like a well balanced list. A few suggestions that are only my personal oppinion. make both of the spearelve units 17 strong (18 with a character for 6x3). proxy the Silverhelms as DP in units of 5 with a musician, they hit harder and most of the command on cavalry units for the HE does not justify the points cost, plus if you do not have a standard you do not give away 100 VP if they break. Drop the charriot a get a great eagle to march block/ redirect charges and war machine / mage hunt. I think you would be better using Caradyan instead of korhil ( and I run a chracian list) Korhil is much to easy to kill and Caradyan gives a substancial magical resistance to the PG which means you can save your precious dispel scrolls for other units that might need them (ie the SM/ DP) who are going to be the next units any competent opponent will use magic to attack. Good luck and have fun.
    Last edited by aenar; March 14th, 2010 at 09:35. Reason: typo's

+ Reply to Thread