<1000 1k begginer please help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k begginer please help

High Elf Mage lvl 2
    Silver Wand/Seer Staff of Saphery

25 Spear men full command

20 phoenix guard full command
    (armor piercing standard)

5 dragon princes of caledor

2 repeater bolt throwers

should i replace the princes with another hero? like kohril or cadryan
    any advise would be appreciated im really new

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

I'd swap your spearmen for seaguard... and your mage can't have 2 arcane items (only one from each category) so i'd suggest dropping one and getting a talisman with ward save instead. Banner of Sorcery would probably be more useful to you, but other than that, just add full command to your DPs if you can find the points
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my so sorry on the mage

everyone says that sea guard are amazing but are they really worth it for the points?

and im not sure i should switch out my standard because of how useful it is it adds a really strong punch to the phoenix guard unit that i think they really need

last thing bolt throwers or a lion chariot?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Well they're 1 point more than archers, but can fight in an extra 2 ranks. So yeah, they're worth it The Standard of Armour Piercing add another -1 to the armour penalty - which will mean you cause 1 more wound in 6 (except against people with only a 6+ save to start with). The Banner of Sorcery will potentially give you another 6-18 power dice over the course of the battle, and that's a lot

I'd be tempted with the chariot, but I do like my RBTs - I guess play a game with each and see which you prefer The way you're built now is more defensive with the DPs for a counter charge/flanker, but adding the chariot will make you a bit more aggressive.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread