<2000 1500 PT for a turnni - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 PT for a turnni

hey i made a list for a turnni and was wondering if it was good...this goes as followed

Lord

Archmage lvl4 (shadow)

Core

42: spearmen ( 5x8 )
    full command
    banner of enternal flame

14: Archers

Special

20: Sword masters (7x3)
    full command

1: Lion chariot

Rare

2: RBT

my plan is to debuff the units that my spearmen attack and make them easier to kill and ageinst large creatures make the STR. 8 i also plan on debuffing the units that i dont want to get into combat with to give them M 1 or 2 since march blocking almost never happens this is its replacement. any sugestion on were to out my mage i was thinking the archers... but i dont know yet...

Oh and this list is sitting at 1497 points...

Last edited by SnowWeaver; April 15th, 2011 at 04:35.
    What do you do if Glade Guard are sitting in some woods with a Treeman nearby? You can't do anything to the Treeman, and if you charge the Glade Guard, all kinds of Elven woodiness will get to you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

I think you should go with more smaller units instead of these very few lage units.

i would make the swordmasters 14 strong, take out a couple of spearmen (just go with minimal core) and add a unit of 10 phoenix guard to put the mage in.
    'Its better to have a swordmaster and not need her help, then to need her help and not have her'
    Byjugo's WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread