<2000 Friendly High Elves Army List 2000 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendly High Elves Army List 2000 points

Hi guys and gals,
    This is one of my most used friendly High Elf army list I have. Feel free to comment and criticise.

Lords
    Prince - 258 points (goes with the Swrodmasters)
    Heavy armour
    Great weapon
    Vambraces of Defence
    Crown of Command

Heroes
    Mage - Lore of Life - 155 points (goes with the Lothern Sea Guard)
    Level 2
    Staff of Solidity

Mage - Lore of Shadow - 150 points (goes with the Lothern Sea Guard)
    Level 2
    Jewel of Dusk

Noble - 161 points (goes with the Swordmasters)
    Battle Standard Bearer
    Heavy armour
    Shield
    Talisman of Preservation

Core
    X20 Lothern Sea Guard - 300 points (4X5)
    Shields
    Full Command
    Banner of Swiftness

X20 Spearmen - 205 points (4X5)
    Full Command

Special
    X16 Swordmasters - 270 points (6X3)
    Full Command

X5 Dragon Princes - 200 points
    Full Command

Rare
    Repeater Bolt Thrower

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Great Eagle

Great Eagle

1999 points exactly

If anyone wonders about eagles in 8th, my answer is that I still have hope for the eagle and I have fun using it. My tactic is sort of selfexplanatory, if anyone wants to know it in detail just post it below.

Again C&C appreciated.

The Centaurion

Last edited by The Centaurion; May 4th, 2011 at 16:17.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drop one mage and your noble. If you exhange your mage item for anuulian crystal along with the silver wand , youll be good for the magic phase. I definetely think that you can beef up your units with this extra 300 pts, like adding a chariot and a unit of WLs maybe. Concerning your prince, drop the heavy armour and the crown and buy yourself a caldeor armor. Together with the vambraces of defence, you prince will never die!! :p For the points left, I suggest amulet of fire, which gives you magic resistance, especially towards fire. You wont have to worry to throw yourself into combat with T3 with all these protections Depending on who you are playing, are S3 bows reliable? ( extra points again if you want to add something else) I hope my advice does not go against youre playing style and that it will be useful

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Drop the BSB? Why?

If anything the BSB is the most useful model in any army right now!
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, thank you for your advice.

I think I can drop one mage as you say, but I can't swap the Lothern Sea Guard with Spearmen as I will go under the minimum points of Core. Also, I think the Prince is workable as he is since, in my experience, Swordmasters are better than White Lions, all I need is just stubborn for them. And, just a note, the Amulet of Fire doesn't work with Vambraces of Defence cuz they are both Talismans . And with the BSB, I really think he's worth the points for his re-rolls all around.

So with the extra points from the Mage I can buff up the Swordmasters up a bit. Also I have the flexability to switch out the Swordmasters for Pheonix Guard or White Lions and change the Crown on the Prince to Armour of Caledor and some more stuff for a game if I want to.

Thank you very much for the response, it makes me think a bit more on my list . I hope I'm not to offensive, I do not by any means want to violate your playing style, everyone has their opinions and playstyles.

Again thank you very much

The Cenaturion

+ Reply to Thread