>3000 2000 Point Tournament List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

2000 Point Tournament List

Lords: Archmage with Level 4 and Book of Hoeth. 360 Points

Heroes: BSB Noble with Folariaths Robe and shield and heavy armor. 161 Points
    Korhil. 140 points
    Mage with Power Scroll. 135 points

Core: 20 Archers with Light armor and Champion and Standard Bearer. 265 Points
    35 Spearmen with Full Command. 330 Points
    18 LSG with Shield, and Full Command. 269 Points.

Special: 17 Sword Masters with Musician and Standard Bearer. 258 Points.
    Tiranoc Chariot. 85 Points

Total: 2998

Ok, so first of all, over the next few weeks I'm going to be fine tuning this list. I can't play test this list as I am abroad atm, but I will try nonetheless. The basic idea is to hit a deathstar/ problematic unit first turn with an irresistable dwellers in order to sink it, and then pour more magic/ shooting at it. After that, move up to a position in which I can take advantage of the absence of the deathstar. If I were to up the points on this list, I'd start spamming RBT's just to have a "grand battery" of sorts. I'm tired of my BSB dying in combat so I gave him Folariaths Robe in order to avoid death in CC. I'm also planning to use this list in friendly games, just dropping the Book and Nobles armor and shield for a Vortex Shard as well as a Guardian Phoenix and the Power Scroll for a Sigil of Asuryan.

Last edited by meowmix; June 24th, 2011 at 10:42. Reason: Mistake
    "Yeah, see this gun? S6, AP5, Heavy 4 Blast. Was playing annihilation the other day against Tau. Won 3-2. This unit was responsible for all my kills. 100 points of awesome. Oh, and there are 3 modes of fire."

+ Reply to Thread