<3000 2400 high elves friendly comperative - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2400 high elves friendly comperative

level 2 mage w/ seerstaff 165 HEAVEN GENERAL
    level 2 mage w/ jewel dusk 150 FIRE
    bsb w/ shield, barded steed, heavy armour, banner of sorcery 182
    50 lothern sea guards w/ shield, f/c 675
    50 lothern sea guards w/ shield, f/c 675
    5 bolt throwers ***
    eagle **

2398/2400

the thought is too let the enemy come too me and when in combat i slaughter them anyway.

my heaven mage takes the comet and the wind blast for controll of the map and my fire mage want firecage and 2 nice damage spells.

banner of sorc i take just to maximise my damage output in the magic phase.

i,am 95 % sure i gonna meet OAG so i take an eagle for puttin out the fanatics in his own zone and put it on a mangler squig and get of that too.

the banner of eternal flame, is it worth? we dont often use trolls so i dont know if i should take and what to take away for it.

so i can shoot 70 bow shoots and 30 bolt thrower shoots and if my math is right i should get around 10 power dice so i can cast 3 spells at least.

if i cast flamecage on a unit and push it back with wind blast, do all the models take damage for moving? it wound be awesome if it does. and i can put a comet in front of him so he stops moving or take alot of damage.

my main plan is too make his blocks soo small that i can slaughter them when they reach combat and start shooting in my turn again.

an army that seeks to fight without the protection of the eagle claws is clearly courageous or inept. either way, í wish no part in it - Eolaran Greyhawk, Seamaster.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

Dude, high magic and curse of arrow attraction! Just think about how much pain that can bring. And lore of shadows ockhams mindrazor on your SG..
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

How to say this in the friendliest way possible - High elf shooting is... not very good. And I mean that in the sense that "the US are not very good at middle-east diplomacy".

I know your trying to have a friendly list, and if that's what you want, then more power to you - but with something like this, don't expect to win, like... ever.
    The Silver Knights of Tor Adrac (He): 26/2/4
    The Spears of Slaanesh (Woc): 7/2/5
    Battlegroup Chalybso (GK): 7/3/3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf vi är alla från sverige!

i just like the comet and the wind blast so i can shoot some more and the fire for flamecage, it is nice
    an army that seeks to fight without the protection of the eagle claws is clearly courageous or inept. either way, í wish no part in it - Eolaran Greyhawk, Seamaster.

+ Reply to Thread