<1000 New to High Elves, help is welcome :D - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to High Elves, help is welcome :D

ive just gotten back into warhammer again after a long break and decided to pick up high elves and give it a shot. 5 of my other friends are starting up too and they are playing skaven, orcs and goblins, dark elves, beasts of chaos, vampire counts. we are starting at 500 points and moving up every other week, wanted to post my 500 point list and any help is welcome and well appreciated

Mage*
    Jewel of the dusk

11 Archers*

12 Sea Guard
    FC
    Shields

5 Sword masters

492 points is the total

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Thats a good beginning.

What Lore is your mage, very important selection these days made when you write your army list.

For expanding where do you intend to go?

You already have heaps of core there so you could pick up a few more special choices.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for commenting and letting me know, we are startin about 2 weeks so its awesome.

with the mage i was thinking lore of life

and with the expanding i was thinking of expanding the units i have already then maybe add some reavers and repeater bolt thorwers, thought i havnt actually decided yet on it

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Lore of Life is great but as you only 1 or 2 spells, I suggest looking at other base spells that you will use often. Life is a lore that interlocks within itself fantastically but needs 3 or 4 spells to be really effective.
    Fire is tempting at very low points, the humble fireball could be very good vs small units, plus if you include the bound spell item from the rule book you can cast it twice for good affect.
    Beasts is also very tempting its base spell is great and could be very beneficial.
    Same thing applies to High magic at this level, Drain Magic and 5+ ward are both great basic spells for low casting cost.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread