<3000 2400 points Semi-competetive - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2400 points Semi-competetive

Hi guys and gals, I was hoping you fine people could take a look at this list I've concocted!

Archmage 315
    Level 4
    Silver Wand
    Talisman of Preservation
    Lore of

Caradryan

Korhil

Noble 168
    BSB
    Great Weapon
    Armour of Caledor
    Guardian Phoenix

HEROES TOTAL : 483

62 Spearmen 603
    FC
    War Banner

29 Phoenix Guard 480
    FC
    Amulet of Light

29 White Lions 515
    FC
    Banner of Sorcery

SPECIAL TOTAL : 915

2396 is the grand total.

I know it's hero heavy but I've always liked having a few characters on the field to smack down any champions or characters that get uppity. Caradryan goes in the white lions, Korhil in the phoenix guard and the BSB in the spears. Spears have the war banner to help with static CR (+6 before kills). Banner or sorcery for the lulz and the Phoenix guard have the amulet of light because a few of my opponent use ethereal creatues. Archmage will probably have the lore of life, though I may try shadow as I've heard its quite good. This for a local tourney/campaign deal. The armies I know I will playing against are Warriors of chaos, Vampire counts, Ogre Kingdoms, Tomb Kings and Orcs & Goblins. I don't really want a WAAC list that will get me banned from the store but losing every game is no fun either. Anyway, I've rambled enough so please let me know what you think and, of course, any suggestions or criticism are very welcome.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

I dont really like Korhil in the PG, he is the easiest wounds to do so should die fast, make sure you challenge with him.

Other than that it seems a solid list, I would go with Life. I have found that shadow is better with a shooting phase, do play around with it though.

Good luck.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for random input but - WAAC?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Win At All Costs.

Also, thank you for your input Allonairre. I'm going to have a few games soon and see how this list works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slow moment, does that get you banned out of your local GW store likes?

And my only input would be that you 'might' want a unit of archers, to deal with i.e O&G manglar squigs, and a eagle for misdirects and hunting war machines,

If you were to mindrazer that unit of spearmen...that would cause so much pain & PoS is disgustingly overpower vs the low I armys, but i love the lore of life, T7 White lions, depends on your play style tbh mate,

Good luck with your games, hope that hellcannon doesnt give you to much grief

Tiny

+ Reply to Thread