Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Lords and Heroes
1. Archmage lv. 4 on Great Eagle
w/ Annulian crystal, staff of solidity, and ring of corin
2. Mage lv. 2
w/ seer and dispel scroll
3. Mage lv. 2
w/ silver wand and ring of fury
16 spearmen w/ command
8 silver helms w/ heavy armour, shields, and command
*either the spearmen or silver helms will have the war banner adding 20 pts to their total
20 swordmasters w/ command and the banner of sorcery
1 tiranoc chariot
2 repeater bolt throwers
2 great eagles
*pts for one included in the archmage points so that is why i only have the points cost of 1 great eagle here
Casting Pool- 10-13 depending on banner of sorcery roll
dispell dice- 7
My plan is to have this army dominate the magic phase and deal a lot of damage to the enemy before they get to my lines.
Please let me know what you think.
I would suggest the following changes:
1) Swap the dispel scroll and silver wand around on the lower level mages. This will allow one to have 3 spells which they can pick. Much more useful.
2) Give the banner to the Silver helms, due to the lack of ranks
3) Drop the staff of solidarity and give the archmage the guardian pheonix for protection, he's going to need it.
4) I would drop the archers and get another chariot and 4 more spearmen to make them a unit of 20.
I hope this helps
New LOChat functions now avaliable.
Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here
Your suggestions all help except for getting rid of the archers. If i did so then i would only have 2 core choices when i have to have 3. I liked the idea of aanother chartiot so i am to play around with my list some more to see what i can come up with.