Bubbathebrute's 2150 HE list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Bubbathebrute's 2150 HE list

Archmage: 335
    lvl 4 mage, pure of heart, book of hoeth

mage: 180
    lvl 2, ring of corin, jewel of dusk

mage: 160
    lvl 2, ring of fury

20 spearmen:250

20 spearmen:250

6 silver helms: 188
    shields, HA, command, banner of Ellyrion

10 archers:126

20 swordmasters: 355
    command, banner of sorc, amulet of purifying flame

2 great eagles:100

2rbt :200

total pts: 2144

I am not set of the book of hoeth with the archmage, I thought that I would give it a try. I also don't know what lores of magic to use with my mages. I am thinking that I want to give my archmage something other then the he magic because if he is going to cast with irresistable force a lot, I don't want him stuck with flames of the phoenix so he can't cast because its a remains in play. I am focused on magic and don't want to get over kill with lots of magic, lots of hvy troops, and lots of shooting. I am thinking of taking out a rbt and the archers so I don't have too much shooting too. I don't have a rulebook with me, so what would the power dice, and dispel dice of this army be?

2. Remove Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Well this is a certainly interesting list. It would generate somewhere between 10-12 power dice and 6 dispel dice, so it certainly has some punch.

I personally wouldn't use the book of hoeth at this points level. I would give the archmage the following combination:

Archmage: 350pts
    Annulyian Crystal, Seer, Guardian Pheonix

This allows you extra dispel dice, the chance of a ward save and the ability of picking his spells.

As for your other mages I would switch the ring of corin and jewel of dusk for seer and the silver wand. Then I would give them the following lores

Archmage: Lore of fire
    Seer Lv2 Mage: High Magic (For curse of arrow attraction, fury of khaine and walk between worlds)
    Lv2 mage: Lore of Heavens

I would also conside putting your archmage on one of your great eagles.

I hope this helps
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread