Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
hi everyone this is my first time making a list so any feedback is welcome.
blade of leaping gold
Level 2 Mage
5 silver helms
5 silver helms
2 Bolt Throwers
the idea is for the infantry to protect the archers (which are stretched out in one rank so all can shoot) and bolt throwers while the prince/chariot leads silver helms into charge. Reavers take the flanks. Again any comments or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
I would suggest the following alterations to this list.
1) I would give the prince a Guardian Pheonix for ward save protection
2) I would change the equipment on the mage to seer and silver wand. Take High magic and give him curse of arrow attraction.
3) Drop 1-2 units of archers and the commands and light armour of all of them. (Not worth the points at this level)
4) Turn the units of silver helms to units 6 strong with all armour upgrades, but only a musician
5) Upgrade the Unit of spearmen and swordmasters to 20 strong
Any spare points get a second lv2 mage with ring of fury and dispel scroll and maybe another chariot.
Hope this helps :ninja:
New LOChat functions now avaliable.
Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here