1000 friendly HE army list PLEASE COMMENT! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1000 friendly HE army list PLEASE COMMENT!

Ive posted potential army lists before and i tried to make some revesions and put them into this list. There may still be mistakes, and i would appreciate any comments. Its really made just to be a nice mixed list that will let me play around with different stratigies, i will be playing against a variety of armies.

Spearmen (15) +FC 195

Silver Helms (5) +FC + shields + heavy armor 150

Silver Helms (5) +FC + shields + heavy armor 150 (commander goes with these)

Archers (10) 120

RBT 100

{715 pts)

from here on i have 2 different options made. One emphasizes the mounted commander and provides him with extra protection while the other provides the mage to pick his own spells which is good because his main purpose is casting curse of arrow attraction ( so hes not worth as much if i dont get the spell).
    Option 1

Commander +lance +shield +heavy armor +stead +sword of might +Gaurdian Phoenix +POH

MAge +lvl2 +channeller +silver wand (150)

Option 2

Commander +lance +shield +heavy armor +stead +Biting Blade +Talisman of protection +POH (112)

Mage +lvl 2 +Channeller +seer

Both hero combonations are 282 pts and have 4 pwr dice. The major difference is the items and the use of them. Please post any suggestions.

Oh and if your going to say take out archers for another RBT and add the points in somwhere, go ahead and suggest i plan to do this in the future.

2. Remove Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

I would make the following alterations to your list:

1) Drop the command from one of the silver helm units
    2) Use the second set of hero choices, but give the commander helm of fortune and guardian pheonix and a Lance.

This gives you 2 flanking units, one with more punch than the other, and then the shooting will be supplemented by the mage using curse of arrow attraction and fury of khaine.

I hope this helps :ninja:
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread