HE 2000pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HE 2000pts

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

HE 2000pts

I want some comments to this list.What can be better, should I use archers and so on.
    Archmage lvl 4, Jewel of the Dusk 270 pts
    Mage lvl 2, 2 ds, Channeller 180pts
    Commander lance, steed, barding, dragon armour, Enchanted Shield, Ring of Fury 142pts
    6 sh fc 173pts
    6 sh Banner of Ellyrion, fc 188 pts
    16 spearmen fc 206pts
    10 archers 120pts
    2 tc 170pts
    6dp fc, Banner of Sorcery 251pts
    2RBT 200pts
    2 great eagles 100pts
    2000pts ´9+ d3 pd+ Ring of Fury 5dd+2 scrolls

2. Remove Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

I do like the fact that this army is fast moving, lots of small elite cavalry and chariots, as well as having some support and march blocking. Saying that I would make some subtle changes.

1) Drop the command from the SH unit with no magical banner. Just keep the musician. Otherwise the banner is extra points for the enemy if they die.
    2) Where is the commander going? Whichever unit it is, drop one of the cavalry from that unit. 7 is a difficult number to use.
    3) To make the archers effective they need the spell curse of arrow attraction. To guarantee this, drop channeler and a dispel scroll from your lv2 mage and add the seer ability. Now pick Curse of Arrow Attraction and Fury of Khaine from the High Magic list.
    4) With the spare points you now have (51-54 depending) give your Lv4 mage the annulyian crystal. It will sure up your defencive magics.

The only other suggestion I can think of is to drop the dragon princes and get a unit of 15 Swordmasters to hold the banner of sorcery. They are less likely to die.
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread