New High elf minis? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

New High elf minis?

Hey guys.
    So one of my mates decided to start a HE army a few months ago so he got himself a battalion and a few blisters. The next week the guy at Games Workshop informed him that a whole bunch of new HE madels were being released and he should have waited a few weeks before buying. So i was looking in white dwarf and I didnt actually see many new models, apart from the dragon, mages and generals, characters etc. So what exactly is new? Im pretty new to WHFB aswell so i wasn't really familiar with the models and i wanted to reassure my buddy that most of his models are current, as he really wanted a uniformly 'new' army.
    Thanks guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

you can look on the website, but really they released some new shadow warriors (old ones look better) some characters (most of which you could make your own or buy the older version) Generic character boxes for Prince/noble or Mages, dragon and the chariot. Not much new in the way of models. The newer Prince and Mage boxes are pretty cool if you don't have something like that already or just like to model stuff. The chariot look cool, as well as the dragon, but aren't must haves by any means.

I bought an army box cause I was looking to change out some really old models and I wanted to play around with the new ones. I'll probably end up selling half of it on ebay. I didn't have enough spearmen, so that was my main driving force to buy it, plus I wanted to get some of the other models to look at and put together. And, I got a really good deal

+ Reply to Thread