Librarium Online Forums banner

sword master models

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Esgalisil 
#1 ·
i really want to use sword masters but really dislike the models. i want some help with any ideas of alternative models or making converted ones???? thought of possibly using dark elf executioners!

#8 ·
The plastic ones on ebay are conversions.. Look pretty cool, I'm not sure of all the parts I think spearmen and the new chariot crew form the base models. You could try converting them from spearmen, you would just need to find suitable large sword arms.

I'm not really a fan of the sword master models either.. They look way too static and boring. I don't much like the White Lions either, so I'm keeping my mind open for ways to convert either of those units.

#10 ·
Mine are converted from the DE warrior sprues (legs and head) with various torsos (HE warriors mostly) and the arms are from the Empire Knightly orders mostly. There is a lot of conversion work with th arms to 1. fit large swords in them and 2. make them look more dynamic.

They're pretty good for my first mass conversion work (first army and first conversion unit)

DE executioners would work, but I would have to add all new blades. I can't stand the DE blades on any of their models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.