Input. Must Have Input - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Input. Must Have Input

Ok, I am not ET and this is not 40k. This is a High Elf forum and I need a bit of help. Looking for any advice, comments or fine tuning that can be done to the draft tactica I wrote (see below) so that it can become a "Big Boy" tactica and in the completed file. Of course, the real reason is so that people who read it actually get the best advice and not only my advice!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x7)

i read it through, and I thought the information was worthwhile. I just had some issues with the organization (which i commented on).

Maybe you should start a thread and do a topic at a time in it so that you can get many peoples opinions on it. That way it could be like a community tactica . Sort of like what the Wood Elves and Tomb Kings did for theirs.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ad.php?t=97478 (Wood Elf tactica - Contributors Needed)

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...d.php?t=104204 (Arise and Reclaim Your Empires: A LO Tomb Kings Tactica)

It would be pretty cool for a HE to take the initiative to start one for us.

*Nominates Lord Brrrrp*
    "I am the architect of fate!"

+ Reply to Thread