My New Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My New Army

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

My New Army

Well to start off i just spent $300 dollars buying a high elves army and i want your opinions about it for $300 AuS i got

52 spearmen 49 archers (these are the old models) i got tyrion and teclis and elftharion without his gryphon (ill have to find something for him to ride) 5 reavers 25 silver helms and another 12 calvary which i have yet to find use for but they are making good mounts for 2 archmages that i recived also and a mage on foot , 9 shadow warriors , 15 sword masters 31 white lions + korhil (the old model) a high elf lord with great weapon 3 1/2 bolt throwers and by half i mean i got the top half but no legs and these are also the old models for them and they came with a crew and i also got some random guys i have yet to find a place for

anyway mix that with my already bought plastic mage and archmage and the army book for high elves i havent played a game yet / know haldly any of the rules so im going to buy a big rulebook soon and maybe a case for them but what i want to know is what should i go and buy for the army after this its a toss up between the dragon in all its gloryness or maybe some pheonix guard or maybe a charriot

well if you read this please help me with my problem and tell me if the guys i got was worth it i know it probably was cost wise but yeah

Skulls For The Skull Throne !

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x2)

you will not need anymore core choices now mabye you should look into getting a dragon oh yeah eltharion can only ride his griffon storm wing or he can go on foot recommend this because eltharion is only worth his points if he is on foot instead of paying for the griffon some dragon princes would be nice

+ Reply to Thread