Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
A quick question for those who have the chariots, I’ve got a few non elf modeling ideas in min and woulkd like a bit of help to see if they work...
1. Do the Lions come with that armour on their back or are they essentially ‘naked’?
2. Is there much space on the deck of the chariot? Would I be able to fit 2 larger models (chaos warrior size) on the back?
3. Does it come with scythes?
1) The lions do have the armour sculpted on to them
2) There's not an enormous amount of room. I'd say you maybe could fit larger models on, but they would have to be posed well to fit.
3) High Elf chariots don't use scythes, and I'm fairly sure there is nothing scythe like in the box. You could use some spearheads or something though.
Thou shalt remember:
Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.
LINK - Guitarists of LO Group
2. Yes. There is a bit of "wiggle" room, though bulky models will have to be posed wisely.
3. No. There is, however, some small bits of decor which go on the whell hubs. You can easily use spear/sword/etc blades.
I hope this helps.