2000 points Magic w/ Chariots. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-35 (x0)

2000 points Magic w/ Chariots.

Hey, its been a long time since I posted but anyways here a list a Magic Heavy list I made I used to have Dragon Princes instead of the Chariots and as such I was wondering how the chariots will fare instead of the princes.

Archmage 340

Silver Wand
    Ring of Fury
    Sacred Incense

Mage 170

Jewel of the Dusk
    Dispel Scroll
    Mage 175

Dispel Scroll
    Dispel Scroll

* Noble 176

Banner of Sorcery

First SpearElves FC 17 (18 with captain, in here goes a mage and BS 187

Archers 10 (In here goes another mage) 110

Swordmasters FC 13 (14 with Bladelord, also another mage in here) 255

Amulet of Light

Lion Chariot 140

Lion Chariot 140

Repeater Bolt Thrower 100

Repeater Bolt Thrower 100

Great Eagles 50

Great Eagles 50

Total Army Cost: 1993

Last edited by Commissar; December 11th, 2008 at 18:18.
    "It is not necessary that whilst I live I live happily; but it is necessary that so long as I live I should live honourably." - Immanuel Kant

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

40 (x1)

general comment

Archmage already gets 4 spells the silverwand gives him an additional one.

Your scroll carrier has no points. I bring this up to let you know you might have to check points. I do not know how many times I have added an item and forgot to add the points.

From your list it is hard to see how the noble is equiped therefore I can make no comments there.

Here is something to think about with a mage in with the archers. It really depends what lore you use. Archers shoot 30 most magic has a range of 24 most not all. Flyers will go after the archers and with a mage they become a more important target. Some people have suggested putting them in with the RBT crew but that includes a big target on that unit also.

I love your RBTs. I use one eagle and three RBTs. Just something to think about.

Last comment is most people play at 2250. This would give you a block of spearman to put the last mage in. But try it out and let us know what happened.

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

I am playing two lion chariots with Korhil in one of them.

I have not played them yet as they are not completed put together yet. He is the only character who can ride in the lion chariot therefore he just cried out to be placed there.

+ Reply to Thread