Korhil at 500pts??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Korhil at 500pts???

I am starting a new army in fantasy and have chosen high elves. (Currently have dwarves and lizzys). wat i was wondering is korhil worth being used at 500pts i am going for a chrace themed army so was wondering if it is a good idea. I will get 2 500pts list wrote and posted up soon. Any help is accepted

Im always 2 steps a head and one step behind you!

Your mind is a maze and only you have the map. (I lost mine years ago.)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

comment

I run a white lion themed 2250 list with Korhil in a lion chariot. Okay I have nevered played them as I just got Korhil and another lion chariot. I am in the process of painting him and the chariot special. I believe that I have discovered a way to put him in the chariot and still be able to take him out to use him on foot.

Korhil is the only character in the High Elf army who can go in the lion chariot. Therefore he cries out to be put there.

Korhil is a good choice and he is not over the top nor is he too expensive point wise.

One thing aboutr the HE characters are they actually work better in a non themed unit. Korhil does okay in a white lion unit but look at what putting the captain of the PG does to that white lion unit. I assume you have an army book. My army includes the captain placed with the white lions as he gives MR.

I do not know why they did the characters this way but that is the way GW works out.

I want to experiment with the korhil lion chariot several times before I decide to matke it a done deal.

Glad we now have other HE player and I wish you the best of luck.

+ Reply to Thread