Tactica blogs, what do you think? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Tactica blogs, what do you think?

10 games in so had a bash at some tactica blogs, mostly just my opinions so far, what do people think?

Done the first 3, next to follow as and when work permits!

Sorry in advance for the terrible grammar etc, I'm a dyslexic scientist so don't get your hopes up for an eloquent masterwork!

2. Remove Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

Looks good. If you enjoy writing tacticas and articles, go take a look at the stickied thread at the top of our section, talking about the HE tactica. Vase has started a great idea that gives a similar table of contents, and then has volunteers focus on writing just one article at a time. It works out quite well, as it ensures that you have experts- or atleast dedicated people- writing every article, instead of having just one style written in. For example- I play a Cavalry list, so I avoid writing tacticas on spears or elite infantry. Go take a look, as I think that you're writing some articles that Vase could make use of.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread