Null Stone Dragon? A viable option? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Null Stone Dragon? A viable option?

I was just wondering has anybody tried using null stone on a Dragon if so how did it work out and is it worth taking?

2010 WOC MOSTER HORDE W 4/L 0/D 0
    2010 Dark Angel Deathwing W 2/L 0/D 0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Have tried it once and it was definitely effective, extremely unnerving though.

The null stone's short range means that you cannot stop a magic phase (without being in combat with the casters unit) as the enemy can just move away. It does mean that he will crush every character he fights except those who don't rely on magic items.

The trade off for this though is being so fragile a sharp gust of wind can kill your Prince and immobilise your dragon.

I definitely think it is worth giving a go but if you can't keep a dragon mage alive then don't bother with the build, it iwll frustrate you and be a complete waste of points.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks alot, i might tryusing him today. I have only used my dragon mage a few times and I have very little problem keeping my dragon mage alive so I will give it ago.
    2010 WOC MOSTER HORDE W 4/L 0/D 0
    2010 Dark Angel Deathwing W 2/L 0/D 0

+ Reply to Thread