What should I make the Everqueen? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What should I make the Everqueen?

Im making up an army list and Im trying to figure out what I should make the Everqueen and Maiden guard. She doesnt exist as a special character in the army book for a long time now, but they are a kickass looking unit. The maiden guard are simple, just make them spears, although I recall them being considered halberds at the time, they look just like the modern models' spears. But what about the Everqueen?

She is pretty bigtime in the mythology, and since Tyrion is the bosshog of the elves and his fluff is loaded with Everqueen fluff, I see no reason why I shouldnt still be using her as the Everqueen. My thoughts are that lvl four is reserved for Teclis and Id make the queen a lvl three. My Dragonmage has to be a lvl one with fire lore, and I have one other Mage from back when I got the Everqueen who will be a lvl one or two when I use him I guess.

I wouldnt add any special rules or items, etc, just a lvl three. Does this sound reasonable?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one thing I might consider is make her a lv 3 mage UNLESS she takes lore of Light or Lore of Life, in which case she becomes lv 5 maybe?

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

No, no special rules he said.
    I would play her as Teclis to be honest. I know that they're not quite on par with one another, but it seems the most fitting. Otherwise I see no reason why not to make her a Lvl4 wizard. We can have Lvl4 lords without them being Teclis- he's actually more of a Lvl6 mage than anything else.
    Make the Maiden Guard into Phoenix Guard, it's the easiest thing. They're both Halberd-armed bodyguard units.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys. I dont want to make her the same as Teclis, cuz I forgot to mention that I bought Teclis with Tyrion, so I already have Teclis....
    Lvl four with no special juice could work with maybe a lore bonus spell or something like u mentioned. Im gonna read about her fluff and think some more. I definitely think I have too many mages now, but I like the models even if I dont use them all.
    And I really like the maiden guard as Phoenix guard idea... I may just repaint the ladies with the Phoenix guard colours. Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about using an archmage equipt with some fluffy stuff, like Silver Wand, Starwood Staff or Healing Potion. Upgrade her to level four when you use Lore of Heavens or Lore of Light (and maybe even Lore of Beasts, it does seem suitable for tree-huggers). That should seem pretty fluffy.

+ Reply to Thread