1k vs dark elves now with lords! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k vs dark elves now with lords!

so a few of my friends have decided to start up a local tourney and im am against dark elves in the first round. i've never faced DE myself ive seen them played and know a bit about them but im not sure what to expect and dont rly know what are some good lists/stratigies against them which i why im here. the rules are standard 1000pt however you may use a lord instead of your hero choice. Thx in advance for any stratigies or list ideas =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

I put pretty much everything I know about playing Dark Elves in the Tactica, (stickied at the top). They are always a tough game for us, and in spite of having a pretty good record against them personally I think that they are a considerably better army than ours in terms of rules and options.

Their strength is that they can play any phase and rip it up, want Static res, they can do it, Combat kills, Magic, Shooting everything we can do they can do slightly better. We can still win but you have to play really well (at least that is what I tell myself).
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread