Painting competition 3 - Favourite High Elf Mini - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Painting competition 3 - Favourite High Elf Mini

Welcome to the Monthlyish HE Painting Challange!

Every month, the winner of the previous challenge get to pick the topic for the next challenge!
    There are a few rules however:

Must be a HE model.
    The chosen models, must be fully painted, and must contain the minimum amount of models to form a unit!

Characters can be chosen as a single model choice.

This month's painting challenge was picked by ShadowKing, for his Phoenix Guard Command.

The Current challenge is: Favourite High Elf Miniature

Last chance to Submit your command will be: 5 May

You can post pictures of the models in here or PM me with the pictures of the models before the deadline is up
    once the deadline is over, a new thread with a poll will be made (and linked to from this post) The Poll will run for 5 days, and the winner picks the topic for the next month.
    Entrants who post in here showing an interest may receive a PM reminding them close to the end of the challenge.
    I reserve the right to cut the amount of days the poll run short if it's one sided, in order to start the next challenge faster.
    all submissions will be added to the painted models thread.

Thanks very much to the WoC forum from whom I blatantly stole the idea for this and the main content of this post.

Good Luck and Happy Painting.

Also Check out the painting Forum to see what this months forumwide competition is.

Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

I haven't taken photos of my miniature yet, he is in the GW store. He is painted and based though .

How is everyone else going on this, haven't received any entries yet surely you all have a favourite mini laying round somewhere lets get them posted.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have mine to you by tomorrow, just trying to get the camera working properly...... If all else fails do you still have that pic of my Teclis that I sent you from the first comp???
    Warhammer Armies: High Elves, Tomb Kings, Daemons of Chaos
    Warhammer 40k Armies: Chaos Daemons
    Bloodbowl Teams: Mean Machine (Dwarves)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

399 (x8)

I think I do, tonnes of time though really. I need to get down to GW tomorrow to photograph, I hope they still have it. I painted it demoing the new paints a bit. I am sure that they can find it anyway.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread