HE Mage kit - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HE Mage kit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

HE Mage kit

I just wanted to publically rejoice at the quality of this kit. The wizard on foot, the scenic bases, and the sweet options for bits are phenominal.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

The Noble kit is nearly as good as well.

We have always been extremely spoilt for character models, just need Spearmen and Silverhelms redone now.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't forget about the mage on a pony, its an awesome model too!!!!

But yeah if I have to give a good comment towards GW is the fact that these are beautiful models. Yeah agreeing with you Allonairre about the spearmen and the Helms, might want to chuck the Swordmasters in there (i know they have an IoB release but would be nice to get a multi-part plastic kit in our main range). I am nearly tempted to chuck the shadow warriors in here as well, nearly......
    Warhammer Armies: High Elves, Tomb Kings, Daemons of Chaos
    Warhammer 40k Armies: Chaos Daemons
    Bloodbowl Teams: Mean Machine (Dwarves)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

I actually really like the current SM tbh. the problem with multipart plastic great weapons and ranked units is that you can actually only really hold them in a few ways and stay ranked up. This leaves you spending an age gluing and posing miniatures that for the most part look like the single cast metal miniatures. It would be nice to have some more dynamic lower bodies though I guess.

I loved the SW before the current ones and then they redid them for no apparent reason, they aren't bad now but I don't think that they are as good.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My HE army consists of the old metal Swordmasters and White Lions (these are still good models even if there are only a few different poses) , the old plastic Spearmen and Archers all in the same pose and the old Silverhelms on what I think are the better horses with the white coat (cant think what its called) rather than the newer ones

I do have that mage out of the new Warhammer game and one on a horse

I think this army looks kinda cool but Im old school lol

+ Reply to Thread