Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I would like to know how go this army with bows is
Bow of The Seafarer
Armour of Heroes
16 Sea Guard
8 Ellyrian Reavers
6 Shadow Warriors
6 Shadow Warriors
2 Tiranoc Chariots
2 Bolt Throwers
All of that archery is great, but what happens to your soft archer units when the enemy does reach your lines, (trust me they will) your archer units will die and he'll casualy roll up your flanks wiping out the rest of your army. My advice would be to drop some of the archers and get some cc troops, invest in some eagles as march inhibitars, or some light cav to flank charge and also march inhibit.
In my opinion, for what it is worth, I would drop 6 archers from both units and the sea guard all together.
For the points, get 2 units of reavers, about 5 models each, by splitting up the unit you've already got, and 2 good size units of spearmen, about 16 in each. This will give your archer army some protection from close combat, while still keeping them shooting.
Hope that helps
New LOChat functions now avaliable.
Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here
With a few tweaks this list would be great. Here's what I'd do:
- Drop the sea guards (too expensive - and the don't have longbows, just normal bows).
- Make your archer units 10-12 each and make 4 units with the spare points, drop the light armour on all of them (a 6+ save is not worth much IMO).
- Make the reavers 2 units of 5-6 with only musicians only - full command won't be of too much banefit as they're ideally flankers.
- Make sure that you take high magic for your mage and choose curse of arrow attraction to max out your on target shots and wipe out one enemy unit at a time.
- If you have another 100 pts left over (unlikely) another RBT or 2 eagles wouldn't go astray either.
Hope that these suggestions help!
The iron crowned is getting closer,
Swings his hammer down on him,
Like a thunderstorm he's crushing,
Down the Noldor's proudest king.
Under my foot, so hopeless it seems.
You've troubled my day, now feel the pain.
- Blind Guardian