Starting a HE Army-Need Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting a HE Army-Need Help

Two friends and myself are planning on starting armies soon. One of my friends is going to use wood elves and the other is using lizard men. Until we get used to our armies we have decided to start out with 750 point armies. My friend with the wood elves plans on just buying the battalion set and a commander. My friend with the lizard men plans to get as many skinks as he can with javelins. I was wondering what kind of army would work well against both of my friends. I was thinking of a Calvary army with great eagles to take down the archers, but then again I have no idea what I’m doing.

I was thinking something like:

Commander
    Lance-4
    Heavy Armor-4
    Shield-2
    Great Eagle-50
    Battle Standard Bearer-25
    Battle Banner-80
    Total-245 points

2 Units of 5 Silver Helms
    Heavy armor-2
    Shields-2
    Total-230 points

2 Tiranoc Chariots
    Total- 170 points

2 Great Eagles
    Total-100 points

Grand Total: 745 points

If anyone has any suggestions or an army list that would work it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would swap the your commanders eagle for a barded horse and put him with silver helms

I would also swap the banner for something else like and enchanted shield (1+ save if you shoose the barded horse) and either the ring of fury (for shooting), sword of sea gold (replaces lance), or reaver bow (for shooting)

Give silver helms full command

Everything else looks fine. GOOD LUCK :-)

+ Reply to Thread