Ok I Want A Dragon! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i want a powerful, mighty, proud and arrogant asur to ride a dragon, which means i want a prince mounted on a dragon...... hrm well to the topic and i wonder how to equip if i want him to survive for a while....

my first idea whas something like this....
    gildor inglorion, prince of caledor
    dragon armour
    lance
    enchanted shield
    helm of fortune
    vambraces of defence

this stuff will give him.....
    2+ Re-rollable AS
    4+ WardS

and he will cause 4 x WS7 S6 + 5 x WS6 S6 attacks on the charge which is very good.

but is this good enough? should i make him better in HTH? harder to hit and perhaps give him golden shield or ? how should i do??????

help????? plz

PS i willbe using him in 2,8K+ battles only!!! - Couse i dont want him to be a 1/4 part of the army value!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With how many points are you playing?
    (Less then 2500 = NO DRAGON)
    Dragons are expensive.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons range in effectivness against different army types. A dwarf or empire player would be able to kill one fairly easily,while a dragon is an absolute nightmare for a cavalry army. In less than 2000 pts they will either be killed off and your down a bunch of points,or ravage through things and be called cheesy. My advice is to use one against opponents you know will fear it,like skaven or brettonians or other elves,and leave it at home for other armies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he is a Prince of Saphery why does he have a Dragon, only Princes of Caledor use Dragons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im gonna have to add something. You gave him the helm of fortune AND vambraces of defence....does anyone see something wrong with that? It seems like every newb HE player does this,and i cant figure out why. HOF is useless if you take the vambraces,dont take it! It would be like taking armour of protection and vambraces...seriously :rolleyes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Amroth@Mar 1 2004, 171
    Im gonna have to add something. You gave him the helm of fortune AND vambraces of defence....does anyone see something wrong with that? It seems like every newb HE player does this,and i cant figure out why. HOF is useless if you take the vambraces,dont take it! It would be like taking armour of protection and vambraces...seriously :rolleyes:
    Well of one them can be nullified and btw HoF gives +1 to AS!!!

Closed Thread