Welcome to Librarium Online!
k i was thinking of making a nurgle lientnent in an all plague zombie army. hes a grossly enlarged figure , a mass of rotting fleash surrounded by a swam of flies wearing ragged remains of his old uniform and he was an imperial planet governor before he went traitor. i am thinking of using like a bull orge body and a whole bunch of green stuff but i dont no what an planetary governor looks like. would look like imperial commissar or what anyway looking for suggestons
Last edited by eugen temba; August 4th, 2007 at 21:21.
To tell you the truth a planetary governor is like the people he is ruling over... In a civilized world he is civilized... in a barbarian world he will barbarian as well...
In saying so I don't think an Ogre's body as this will make him too uber, of course maybe this is the intention. I would go with an IG's body and GS...
Thanks to all the people showing faith in me
I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...
Dear All Concerned,
Well, I am glad o see a new "face" in the conversion forums!
My suggestion is this:
1. Start off with a Commissars model (try to get the one with the flamer, he fits best). You are going to need to take a medium size base (terminator size) and cover it with a layer of clay (less expensive that gerrn stuff).
2. Take extra spruces and cut them up to make rubble. Cover the clay with it partially by pushing the rubble into the clay. take the Commissars model with the flamer. Puch him into the clay any way you want as long as he is lying down (dead).
3. Now, take GS or clay. Mak a small ball and place it on the Commissars back. Sculpt to look like part of his body.
4. Now cut it all up like something ripped out of his back.
5. Now take a lesser dameon of Nurgle. Make him standing on the Commissar's back as if he just rose out of the Commissar's body.
6. Now you can GS Commissar shoulder Pads and cloth on the Nurgle Guy. You can also model on any weapon tht you need him to be carrying.
Lesser Daemons of Nurgle Boxed Set (Plaguebearers)- $40.00
Commissar Blister Pack- $10.00
Difficulty Level (Out of 10):
3 to 4
GS Sculpting Level Needed (Out of 5):
2 to 3
Out of this you get 9 extra Plaugebearers to sell or do with what you like!
Hope this Helped!
You are not your avatar. You are not your knowledge of the rules or your last article. You are not your post count. You are not your rep. You are not your title. You are not your blog. You are not your painting or modeling skills. You are not your location, rating, profile comments, friends or armies. You are not your signature.
so build my lieutnent out of and plaguebearer?
what if i used one of the new spawns fo like the torseso
Please edit posts, not double post. And would using "I" and not "i" kill you? -__^ - KU
Last edited by King Ulrik Flamebeard; August 7th, 2007 at 20:39.
THIS GW article on converting ogryns from ogres.
The ogre body has a hole in its belly, where the gut plate goes; this would be great to use as (what else) a hole in his gut where his necrotic entrails are spilling out of his bloated body. You might want to model some more flab on his belly and definatly some maggot-ridden cuts, oozing sores, and creeping molds on him. He would definatly want to show off all the blessings bestowed on him by Grandfather Nurgle!
I wouldn't worry too much about clothing, his followers don't seem to mind thier clothing either. Tatters and scraps of robes seem about right, possibly he wears his war-medals, tasseled shoulderpads, and other regalia of his office in mockery of the Imperium of the Corpse Emperor.
Well, I hope that I've helped... Good luck!