Gaunts Ghosts: Mkoll - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x4)

Gaunts Ghosts: Mkoll

Well I just wanted to get some feedback on my most recent painting endavor. I wanted to make a squad in my infantry platoon a scouting party and figured my Gaunts Ghosts figures fit the role perfectly and I had to start painting them. I wanted to use the City camo theme from the "First and Only" paperback cover. Im an avid reader of the series so I think this will make other fans happy. Mkoll was my test model, more will come soon.

Though its not my best figure I dont paint models in my larger platoons and squads to extremely high detail, but hes definitly tabletop worthy in my eyes.

Thanks for any comments. And the base isnt finished, still needs some rubble and the likes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it looks good better than tabletop worthy but no offense but for displays could use more detail

i still think it looks good though better than the best paint job ive ever done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by cadia View Post
    i think it looks good better than tabletop worthy but no offense but for displays could use more detail

i still think it looks good though better than the best paint job ive ever done
    Oh no I would never think of calling this display worthy, but thanks for the compliment

+ Reply to Thread