Coat D'Arms paints - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coat D'Arms paints

Hey guys, anyone have any experience with the Coat D'Arms line of paints? Anyone know where I can get them in Canada?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

Coat d'Armes paints used to be the supplier for GW's paints when these were in the round bottles with flip-top lids. I'm still using some of them 8 years after I first bought them. No drying out!!

Colour coverage is good, pretty much the same as the current normal GW paints (not the Foundation ones). I'm quite satisfied with their results.

Suppliers of Coat d'Armes: www.black-tree-design.com have a Canadian link on their homepage. There is a Stockist in Quebec whose address and email is posted on the Canadian Homepage. The colour list on the Black Tree site can be found by clicking on the "Miniatures Catalogue" link in the left sidebar, then on "Paints", then "Fantasy Colours".

Hope this helps.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

+ Reply to Thread