Iron Warriors Daemon Prince - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Iron Warriors Daemon Prince

Hi there, im panning on making a new daemon prince (the old one is in my photobucket account under IWs).
    Planned on, daemon prince, flight (jet pack), MOT and Bolt of Change.

The bolt of change is going to be a rocket launcher on a shoulder or somthing.

POSE
    The daemon prince will be stood, legs apart, with one on a rock, left foot, 11:45 for the feet. his lefthand will be out stretched, gesturing troops towards fresh enemy, his hand will be holding a enormous evicirator by the top handle. Im unsure about the right hand as of yet, either hold a head/cleched tight/ hold his mask. The head will be the one from krieg krash.

Im looking at using the current daemon prince, cutting the legs into the pose, the inquisitor evisirator, going to have to sculpt the left arm, probabley the right hand. most of the neck will be redone. It will definatley have an iron warriors feel to it, cables and stuff every were. The jet pack will be two tubes, and some vents from somthing pillaged from an old PC.

Any ideas will be a great help.

DJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I built my own Iron Warriors daemon prince a while back... right before the actual model came out actually.

Well I'am not a conversion expert, or even that good really, but I started with an Inquisitor scale model (the one with a powerfist) and made it chaosy. I counted the powerfist as a darkblade, and I built a Jumppack out of brass tubing for the jets and a fancy chaos backpack which I green stuffed into something cool.

I replaced the bolt pistol with two old school chaos bolters, it looks like a really big storm bolter.

I used a random chaos marine head without a helmet then attached it to the body on top of piping and piston looking things, so he doesnt have a neck just pipes and wires.

I also wanted him to have a repair arm like the regular lord does, but instead I used the claw from an Ork Gargant from epic scale as a bionic tail!

All the imperial iconography was covered up with spiky chaos bitz, to keep him looking Iron Warriorey I didnt use much flesh, just added stuff like armor plates, chaos symbols, wire bound helmets and skulls.

I cant give you much tips, a lot of the work I did was simple, a little cutting, a little glueing, and a little scupting. Good luck! Keep him looking like an Iron Warrior!
    CODEX: Eldar
    Now with maximum pwnage!

Record with Eldar this summer = 11W-1D-1L yay!

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Here is my old daemon prince, i want the new one to be a bit more, normal, Two legs, less scorpian. Thinking about useing the same head though.

I need to top it.

Dj

+ Reply to Thread