Daemon Prince Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daemon Prince Conversion

I know I know... No Pics.... Yet

I have a new Idea and its taken me a while to decide.

I started off by looking at the videos on youtube from Blue Table Painting and then saw a Nurgle Daemon Prince with these amazing pair of wings (Pitured below) And thought... I want one.

I quickly looked around and found these new Chaos Orgyn type models and I tink they are the nicest looking models that GW has ever done and changed my mind from the 40k Version of th prince to this.

(Blue Table Painting Daemon Prince)

Its just the wings that I want from this and ill scratch make them.

(Chaos Orgyn)

Now thats a Forge World model (Can some one tell me hw good the service is... First time buyer) And I want to change the axe into a hulking Scythe that ill mak from plasicard and green stuff.

What do you guys think? It would be a great help if you could give advice.

Vohlere

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

I've heard that FW is a nightmare to deal with, and to go to a battle bunker if at all possible. I've never dealt with them though, so I couldn't tell you first hand.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

The most glorious rainbow ever, Pleasuretown.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x3)

Well, for one thing, unless I'm mistaken, Ogryns are only slightly larger then a conventional Marine, so it would be hard to make onea DP without gratuitous amounts of Green Stuffing. I agree with you on that the models are f*cking beautiful though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett on Quidditch
    I couldn't help but imagine some poor guy looking up to find a Badger hurtling towards him, about to wrap itself around his skull.
    [ 1500pt. Chaos List, C&C! ]
    -=W: 2 -D: 0- L: 3=-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

Well, i think that will be a very nice looking moddel when its all said and done. The only thing i have to comment on, is that forgeworld is very polar in peoples responses....Either its AMAZING! or incredably LAME! Im on the incredably lame side... people have said they replace broken parts and stuff like that for free, i was told politely to pay for shipping there and back, which ended up costing almost as much as buying the model again. Then there was the horribly incosistancy of the mold lines/air bubbles... I have no problem filling them, but when they take out most of a guys face? thats just rude... I probably spent more time "fixing" 10 models then it probably took to assembly the rest of my army.... Well, theres my rant... i feel almost better now:happy:
    "This sure ain't no pansy Eldar Armor, Son"
    185th Cadian Armored Div.

"One Shot, One Kill"
    Western Border Patrol of Athel Loren

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah... They are accualy quite big...

And plus he'll be on a 2" high base... Hes going to be stood on alot of skelotons (I think I saw a conversion on here with the same kind of base accualy... But im not stealing it)

Vohlere

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Wow toast, I've had a few FW stuff I've won in tourneys, and I haven't had many bubbles and crap on them.. mostly on smooth surfaces easy to fill but on a face? that sucks! I think I would have politely told them that they sold me a defective product and can replace it free of lawsuit!
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

+ Reply to Thread