Need a new Wraithlord Head - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

Need a new Wraithlord Head

Well, I've successfully lost my wraithlords head (the older model, not the spiky new one) and I need a new one. I'm not willing to pay for GW parts and that means I need to scratch build it (unless someone has a conversion idea).

Also my army is The Beastwind so if the heads vaguely oval or circle I can put a lions mane on it to make it look more like a beast.

So any ideas on how I can scratch build or convert a head for the old wraithlord model?

Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    979 (x8)

You could go for the traditional, if cool, Harlequin Jetbike canopy.
    It's got a nice cool grin on it, and you could use some GS to sculpt a mane around the top, should you desire...

*linky*

It's 'only' £2.50. Though you pesky ozzies have problems ordering bits, if I remember correctly...

Otherwise, if you're going to be sculpting the mane anyway, why not just sculpt a new head? Shouldn't be too tricky...

-t.
    minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
    Last updated 09/01/11

"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey

"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry if im being lazy in not getting the proper link but its 5 in the morning, i have work in an hour and i got no sleep but i do believe that ive seen a pic of a wraithlord floating around these forums with a seashell as his head 8Y
    Currently working on I.Repent, Part one of the Lost Astartes Story
    If anyone is interested let me know and i will share some unfinished product :)
    Also have a codex, and miniatures in the works

+ Reply to Thread