Chosen of Slaanesh and Fiend of Slaanesh conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chosen of Slaanesh and Fiend of Slaanesh conversion

Ok, here is one of my chosen knights of slaanesh musician (i coverted them all to have lances even though they only carry hand weapons - i liked it better in terms of looks and when I was a noob it seemed like a logical thing to do. This was a real pain and i would not do it again. Also, the lances are unpainted and originally they were to be called "knights of the veined lance' but now i just want to paint it boltgun with black or something - any ideas?

The fluff around the knights is that although they carry lances they have sworn an oath or had a geas imposed upon them whereby they may only use their lances as bludgeoning type hand weapons

As you can see in the picture, he is standing next to the converted champion of my chosen warriors of Slaanesh.

Ok this next picture is of my converted spawn (fiend of slaanesh). I rearanged the parts, used a wad of greenstuff and a part of a worm from necromunda.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...n/whpix125.jpg

A different view.

And yet a different view.

ttp://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff60/123marikan/whpix127.jpg

Please note, keep all images to a maximum of 700px wide. - KU

I do like this spawn and refer to him as "mr. meat."

Last edited by King Ulrik Flamebeard; September 27th, 2007 at 00:26.

+ Reply to Thread