Ogryn conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Lel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ogryn conversion

I really really like the big daddies from Bioshock, if you haven't played it, you should, but heres a pic of one:

I'd like to make my ogryn bone 'ead to look like one, any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Has a monkey! Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

Use a normal Ogryn body (they came out with new ones, I think? Anyway) and find some sort of sphere... holed... thingy. I can't think of anything but a cat bell for some reason. Use putty or greenstuff or what have you to get it in there where his head's supposed to be, I guess. Then wire could be used for the headcage. Just thought of this on the fly, it's a rough plan and I'd not trust myself to do it...

I need to clean up my speech and grammar... too much WoW chat. Slowin me down correcting it all.

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

normal ogryn, use greenstuff to make his suit, the drill arm from the inquisitor magos and either find a toy diver or TIE fighter, cut it up and use the ead/main body for the mask, it mite take a bit of cutting and sculpting but not too much
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

Nice idea! Though I think it would work better for Renegade Ogryn Bersekers (see Forge World) :-P

I'm not sure what you could use for the head though... maybe an aquarium store visit could be in order, you might find something useful there...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

The important thing is that, once this model is made, you make that moaning "Hurrrrrr" sound that Big Daddies make whenever you move the model. Nice idea, and I can't wait to see some pictures up!

Tekore

Lel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only problem is that I SUCK at GSing. and really im a bit of a newbie at converting and painting. is there a guide for making green stuff armor anywhere?

Paintwater cup != tea mug catbarf's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x2)

Just a quick note... Big Daddies don't look like that anymore. That's a very early screenshot.
    If you think Mathammer doesn't work and dice cannot be predicted, there's a whole field of mathematics called probability that would like to disagree.

+ Reply to Thread