Help, Blood Angels Rhino - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help, Blood Angels Rhino

I'm soon (2 November) going to a tournament with my Blood Angels and I thought I should use two rhinos. I've been thinking for a while about how to convert them so they become a bit more personal, but I just couldn't think of something great. The few thigs I've come up with are; a few chains (1 or 2) hanging on each side or on the front and/or many purity seals and similar things.

I want to convert them more than this but I just can't get any idea of how. Please, give me some suggestions of how I can do.

Glory for the emperor!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Perhaps some blood on the metallic parts, bones or skulls of the vanquished piled onto the armor, just signs of general close combat aggression and bloodshed (spikes mayhap?) as the Angels pile into the enemy lines, eager to reach their enemy in brutal hand-to-hand combat. Burn markings might be a good thing as well.

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

You've probably already noticed that there's another thread already similar to your topic. Jump on the bandwagon
    and contribute to other angels players.

Personally, I believe BA's are ancient and should have that old armour looking feel to it. If you can
    paint semi-pro. Crystallizing your armour wouldnt be that bad of an idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekore
    Perhaps some blood on the metallic parts, bones or skulls of the vanquished piled onto the armor, just signs of general close combat aggression and bloodshed (spikes mayhap?) as the Angels pile into the enemy lines, eager to reach their enemy in brutal hand-to-hand combat. Burn markings might be a good thing as well.
    That's an easy and great idea. I'll probably use some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ AUN KOR
    You've probably already noticed that there's another thread already similar to your topic. Jump on the bandwagon
    and contribute to other angels players.
    I have looked around but just can't find it. Do you have a link to that thread? I'd like to see if there's many graet ideas floating around there.
    Glory for the emperor!

+ Reply to Thread