Painting the Lunar Hawks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Painting the Lunar Hawks

hey guys, how are we all?

while pursuing my DIY Chapter, the Lunar Hawks, ive come across a wee snag while painting

ive currently got my sergeant helmets black, while veterans are blue, however i am a bit stuck as to what my commanders helmets shud be painted :s

my marines are grey (inlcuding helmet) with blue shoulder insets and thats about it, (bar the other minor colours) so i was wondering what colours my HQ helmets should be if they wore them? if you follow me?

also, for future reference, what colour should my Termie heads be? i feel they should be blue, following the blue vets theme but theres a nagging feeling it might not look right :s

ive heard about an intereactive painter for termies etc on 'the bolter and chainsword' and was wondering if any of you guys have a link? (ive got the standard marine painter form b&c already)

anyway, sorry for blabbering. i will put up pics, both of minis and from interactive painter etc, soon

cheers,
    Shaabhekh :happy:

In the name of the Emperor and for the Glory of the Imperium... Gimme Back My Girlfriend! :(

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x6)

you could paint the Vet. helmets a lighter Blue/Grey or maybe a combination of both. it would make it much more noticable during the swirling melee that they are likely to run into plus, it would tie in with the Blue/Grey scheme.

i really should look at your mini's to have a better understanding over their layout but, i hope this points you in the right direction

-Kai-Itza-

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Here's the GW SM Interactive Painter...not sure if that's anything you're looking for, as it's not Termi-specific, but I'm trying to help you out, so hopefully this does so.

Personally, I've always liked the red helmet or stripe, as I think it tends to stand out against blues like my army or grays like yours, so there's a suggestion. Best of luck!

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paint your commanders helmet white I think it would look nice with the grey.
    "They shall all taste OBLIVION!,.....which tastes like Red Bull, which is disgusting."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers guys i had thort abt white/red with my grey, but there was a odd feeling, maye i shud just paint it adn see which i best like? starting with white adn going over with redif i dislike

cheers tho

still trying to find a way to put up pics *pokes brain*
    In the name of the Emperor and for the Glory of the Imperium... Gimme Back My Girlfriend! :(

+ Reply to Thread