GK Heraldry, symbols e.t.c. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GK Heraldry, symbols e.t.c.

Hi again,

I was wondering if you know if there are any transfer sheets available for Gray Knights?

Also, how do you do your symbols mostly? Do you use the same symbols for the whole army? I was thinking that I should draw up som special shoulder symbols depending on the weapon the model is carrying. Any suggestions for good stormbolter and psycannon symbols? Incinerators will have some kind of flame symbol of course.

Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    140 (x3)

For a psycannon you could have a lightning bolt... but why don't you do a different insignia for each squad, rather than for each weapon?

As for GK transfer sheets? I've never bought a any grey knight models so I coudn't tell you! : (

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think there might just not be a GK transfer sheet. I just bought a squad of Grey Knights and the box only contained models. Also, a search for "transfer sheet" on GWs site yields no GK results.

I have also thought about different insignia for each squad and that would be really nice indeed. The problem is that I like to mix and match when playing so I dont want the squads to be fixed at the painting stage.

+ Reply to Thread