making a eldar in power armor! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

making a eldar in power armor!

I need help im making a squad for my captain and I was thinking about a eldar in power armor but the problem is I cant think on any ways of mixing power armor with eldar armor
    any have an idea?
    BTW is the eldar head male or female

Find The Exiles site here. Brought to you by spacemarine. Concept, Army list, etc. brought to you by Vlorlich.

If a necron is broken then don't fix it

[SIGPIC]arrra[/SIGPIC]

and here my other site the exiles vs necrons

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Has a monkey! Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

I know Eldar can't be in SM armies, but here goes, for the sake of conversion...

Dark Reapers are close to Eldar power armor in shape and general proportions. All metal though. Uhhh... other than that... my brain's probably still trying to process Eldar and SM Command Squad. I dunno. Seems impossibe, and I'm a Shadowy Clan.

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by spacemarine View Post
    I need help im making a squad for my captain and I was thinking about a eldar in power armor but the problem is I cant think on any ways of mixing power armor with eldar armor
    any have an idea?
    BTW is the eldar head male or female
    Before I go any further, why? Why do you want dirty xenos in your command squad?

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

hmm... powerarmor is WAY too big for the eldar.
    Those small heads are either male or female. For eldar, it only matters what torso you put them on.
    My only idea would be to use something else to 'up armor' your eldar. Tau armor might work well enough. Greenstuff might work better.
    But the question still stands- why?
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

HAHAHAHAHA. tau armor to UP armor something. silliest thing evar. only thing to make it more funny is to add clowns.

but, it's an interesting idea for the eldar idea. i don't agree, mostly because it's not feasible, but if it floats your boat, do it. just don't rock the boat.

Remember, if someone helps you with anything, REP THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by 10th Lyran View Post
    "Wow, that's awesome, I wish my leg looked like that!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

I don't understand why you can't simply stick a guardian head onto a space marine? one of the heads without a helmet. The sizes aren't that different...

sisters of batte are plastic aren't they? you could stick a guardian head onto one of them (try and find a female head in this instance).

Also I think there are inquisitor models with power armour that would fit an eldar head fairly well, although they would be metal.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Inquisitorial Aspirant librisrouge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

No, sisters aren't plastic, sadly. To make a power armored eldar, use the striking scorpion model...

If you mean Imperial power armor, then put the plastic guardian head onto a marine body and have a good laugh.
    'An open mind is like a fortress with its walls unguarded and its gates wide open' -Blood Ravens

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

The eldar have really small heads!
    I used a Brettonian head on one of my marines, and it looked awesome. I know guys that used Whie Wolf heads on their Space Wolves and it looked amazing. But I tried the Eldar heads, and they are just too tiny.
    The armor dwarfs the head, and looks very unproportional. Plus the fact that eldar tech looks alot different from the Imperial tech.

If eldar were meant to wear power armor, their gods would have given them fused ribs, another heart, and progenoid glands. (somewhere there's a haemonculus laughing his arse off...)
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread