Black Templar Crusaders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Superflat Monogram Sayomi Akimoto's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

72 (x1)

Black Templar Crusaders

I'm sorry if there's a thread for this already, but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps my search capacities are below adept level...

Anywho, I'm starting up a Black Templar army, and my question is on the CCW of the Black Templar Crusader squads.

I noticed that the Tactical squad lacks the Close combat weapons and bolt pistol bits that I want to put in the squad.

What would be the most economical means of making squads of this sort? So far my best prospect seems to be the Space Wolves Blood Claws squad, sawing off any Space Wolves bits, and scatter around what few Black Templar bits I have on the ladz.

Are there any other cheaper, more efficient, or overall better means of converting Black Templar Crusader squads with Close combat Weapons?

2. Remove Advertisements

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

260 (x6)

Go to TheWarstore's BW Bits section (this is a link sucka!) Then go to 40k bits, then SM bits. Then you can take a look to find the bits you are looking for. Buying from both Assault Squads and Black Templars will give diversity and no silly wolf tail.
    Sleeping, not dead.
    Removed by the moderators.

+ Reply to Thread