Librarium Online Forums banner

The Other Titan WIP

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Winterous 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well just as a thread either two or three spots below or above this one says its a Warhaound titan, . . . being made entirely out of cardstock, PVC, and wooden dowels. Yes I am crazy so lets not event alk about that. After seeing the plans I decided that since Im going to college to be a stop motion animator I should be able to make this. Low and behold 4 hours later I have an entire leg. The only reason the other one isnt built is I ran out of cardstock and I have to print out a second set of legs templates.

Now yes there is hot glue everywhere but mind you it will be cleaned up in the end and I also wanted ti there. It will look just like welding marks when I paint it. So stay where for more pictures of the $5 warhound

Where we see a simple size comparision, yes it is going to OMFG big and Iam going to build two of them.

See less See more
#11 ·
Ah fair enough, well I'm actually making an ork dread from scratch if you'd like to have a look (shameless plug i know) I just wish i had a camera worth taking photos of it with... mine is like 4 years old with no zoom or good abilities, and a low armour save (shameless joke too)

#12 ·
Ah Yes, another update

Ok so the cockpit extior is now complete and the only real big things left to do is add the left legs armor and some other small details. Now I can start adding the small details and painting the damn thing. I starting doing some paint tests on the right leg but the blues are coming out to bright and happy so Im going to try a recoat in a darker slate blue. Till then this has been the man with the plan,
Fox

Yay my tech Preist finally has a job in my army!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.