Stalker Servitors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x1)

Stalker Servitors

Another question about doing an Adeptus Mechanicus army; I just read a chapter in Eisenhorn in which a Magos of the AM fields Servitors mounted on double jointed robot legs to fight for him. I'm doing an AM army, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to model these. I would use slightly modified Penitent Engines, but my primary opponent already has 5 PE's, and looking at a table full of them wouldn't be the most interesting thing ever. The only idea I have so far, and a fairly obvious one at that, is to use plastic Sentinel legs. I'm lost from there up.

I plan to use the rules for the Sentinel Power Lifter (sentinel with a power weapon) from Imperial Armour 1.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

69 (x2)

I suppose you could use the whole leg assembly thing of a sentinel (feet, cockpit mount, etc) or if you wanted it to look more decorative, Penitent Engine legs.
    Next cut the legs off of an SM servitor and mount that onto the Sentinel cockpit mount.
    Then fix Techmarine servo arms onto the servitor.
    There is no such thing as a plea for innocence in my court. A plea for innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.
    - Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov

+ Reply to Thread