looking for more ideas for tzeentch boc/hoc - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for more ideas for tzeentch boc/hoc

I have ideas for a themed BOC/HOC army, but i like to get even more ideas or those.

I like to know what colors are often used to fit the theme and more conversion ideas.

I have so far. (ideas still, slowly figuring out how to and experimenting)

converted chaos warriors ( gor heads instead of the usual helm and hoofed.
    Knightgor ideas.
    custom made centigors;
    tzeentchgor(lower half of lizard saurus warriors)
    the hounds of chaos from mordheim
    Marauder horsemen centaurs (on wolf or horselegs )
    wargor centaur
    dragon ogres from cold ones and an upper body somewhere

i like to hear even more ideas what would fit in here ( like maybe werewolfs somewhere in a count as somewhere)

I like to hear for models that might fit in here from other ranges of that might be suitable for a conversion ( like right sized horse bodies or so)

thanks in advance.
    I have the idea of adding some tattoos on the face of the gors ( on a ghostly grey background , if ghostly grey can fit somewhere in the idea of tzeentch)
    so i am looking ofr fitting tattoo ideas (not too complex as i'm only a moderate painter)
    patterns that would fit, colors etc.

MvG, vindicator.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Well, I don't play Fantasy, and I'm a little weak on the background, but here goes...

First, I do know that Tzeentch-aligned Blessed Bestigors are called "Tzaangors." Similarly, there are Minotaurs or Doombulls marked by Tzeentch, called "Tzaanbulls." I've only seen a short description of them in GW's Online Store, which reads thusly:

"Most bizarre are the Tzaanbulls, dedicated to the Lord of Magic, Tzeentch. Their brightly patterned skin, wreaths of twisting horns and an aura of crackling Chaos energy mark them out from others of their kind."

At the very least, that may give you ideas for how to convert or paint the Tzaangors.

Of course, Tzeentch's color is blue, so you may want to work that in as much as you can.

As for centaur conversions, I was planning on Centigor conversions myself, and I was going to use the Elven Steed as a body. That's because it's about the only horse that isn't wearing human barding and a saddle. Although, I also think it would be easy to hide a Chaos Steed's saddle with some green stuff work to make it look like the rest of the barding.

Hope it helps, and good luck!
    I build, I convert, I sometimes paint, and once in a while, if I'm really lucky, I might even play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any more ideas about models that i can use or patterns or so? i would love to hear more ideas!
    MvG, vindicator.

+ Reply to Thread