St Celestine with wings converstion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    In the middle of nowhere...or in other words Nebraska of the USA...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

St Celestine with wings converstion

Well I have tried looking around on the web for some pictures of St Celestine with wings converstion from the back...but to my displeasure I have yet to find anything usefull (though I did find some extremely well painted ones...just not at the right angles...).

Now I'm wondering anyone has any advice or maybe any pictures to help me out a little so I don't go walking in blind on this project .

Is it me or does any other necron player get annoyed when they see people saying "Necrons eat souls". How is that even possible as souls are part of the warp and necrons want nothing to do with it? Eh probaly me just me being picky.

Anime Clansmen

Tyranid Hivemind Member

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

Yeah, I made a conversion for her with wings about a year ago. I will whip out my digital camera tomorrow and snap some pictures. Green stuff will be key, and I will be the first to admit that I am no master. And pinning, oh the pinning. I had to pin each wing in two places, and I still can't find a bit small enough so I can pin her sword arm in place. Now, where did I put that camera....

Senior Member Inquisitor_Naravus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

green stuff and pinning are essential just as frozen said. If I get a working camera sometime soon I'll post some pictures of my conversion for you (and post them in my WIP thread)

In the middle of nowhere...or in other words Nebraska of the USA...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

Thanks guys for the effort so far....I thought it might of been difficult and I guess I was right. Either way I look forward to seeing some pictures .
    Is it me or does any other necron player get annoyed when they see people saying "Necrons eat souls". How is that even possible as souls are part of the warp and necrons want nothing to do with it? Eh probaly me just me being picky.

Anime Clansmen

Tyranid Hivemind Member

+ Reply to Thread