Death Korps of Krieg - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Superflat Monogram Sayomi Akimoto's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    72 (x1)

Death Korps of Krieg

I was cruising about the Forgeworld website, and I noticed that the Gorgon Infantry squads can be purchased separately from the Gorgon itself.

Despite the fact that there are relatively few available poses (I rather like their relaxed poses anyway), it seems to be a cheaper alternative to purchasing 5 normal Krieg Infantry squads.

Of course, this begs the question: Can they be removed from their strips safely and easily? Also, are they cast in a manner that allows the guardsmen to be separated without damaging them? From the pictures, it seems to suggest this, but I'd like someone who's had them firsthand to confirm this.

So, I was wondering if anyone else has purchased this Gorgon Infantry Platoon and could confirm my suspicions? If positive, then huzzah, a cheaper source of awesome looking man power. If nay, then oh well, there goes one dastardly plan dashed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Check out this recent thread for info.
    -destp
    Thousand Sons ~2750 points | Eldar ~1000 points