Predator Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x1)

Predator Conversion

I have a Daemonhunters army and am embarking on making a set of assassins at the moment.

My six Death Cultists are based on Drazhan, the Dark Eldar Master of Blades, which are on my modelling table at the moment. They will also have an Eversor Assassin to go with them.

All the models will be based on piles of resin skulls.

Now for the questions.

1. What other parts can people suggest to go with the Drazhan bits to make really evil blade wielding Death Cultists?

2. What parts can people suggest for a scratch build of a Predator (i.e. Alien vs). I really like the look of him/it and think a conversion to something approaching a Predator would look great as an Eversor.

Both will be for GW Tournaments so will need to comprise mostly GW parts.

Any and all advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wanganui, New Zealand
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

1: I would say to get some rignwraith blades as these look evil or go and source some blades form another company and say you made them when you go to a tournament.

2: I would have to say you would need to sculpt it as closest thing to it is a lictor I think.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar

+ Reply to Thread