Daemonhunters inquisitor or brother captain - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    loves purple tyranids SGluciousa's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    62 (x2)

Daemonhunters inquisitor or brother captain

I wasn't sure how to get an inquisitor so I decided to convert one. The only model I had at the time was the space marine captain from macrage. Right now I have changed the chainsword into a force weapon. I have also started on a base for him and I am working on the armour. I can get pics up tomorrow if I have school. Does anyone know how to make greenstuff robes? That could help out a lot.

The Great Plague meets The Devourer of The Galaxy. What does that make us?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

I'ld say to copy an existing robed marine and not to expect miracles if it is your first GSing, I'm still bad at cloth and I've been at it for a while.
    why couldn't you have just brought an inquisitor, GW make half a dozen or so.
    Up, up and away!

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by SGluciousa View Post
    I wasn't sure how to get an inquisitor so I decided to convert one. The only model I had at the time was the space marine captain from macrage. Right now I have changed the chainsword into a force weapon. I have also started on a base for him and I am working on the armour. I can get pics up tomorrow if I have school. Does anyone know how to make greenstuff robes? That could help out a lot.
    I real good sneaky move i use is, when making cloaks use a paper guide. What i do is cut this paper cloak to be the right size for the model, dry fitting it to the model with blu tack or some other non permanat adhesive. Once your satisfied with the paper one crack out the green! What i did last time was fill a shallow plate with water and roll out the green stuff over this area so its nice and smooth and even. It will peel easily from the plate as the under side is 'lubricated' by the water. I then apply the cloak to the model and let it dry off a bit before going to work on the waves and curves.

You can see an example of what i did below
    ulthizar12.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dan

+ Reply to Thread