[WIP] Chosen Knights of Tzeentch - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WIP] Chosen Knights of Tzeentch

Here are my chaos knights, they are ok I guess but I can't decide on which color to paint the horses or their armor. I don't know why they turned out so blurry this time though

and please don't make fun of my crappy primer job, that has always been my weak spot

Last edited by czuzak; February 26th, 2008 at 00:39.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

Don't worry you're not the only one who can't prime...
    I'ld do the horses black ('cus it's chaos) and the barding yellow or orange bold yellow or orange.
    At the moment the knights could easily be Slaaneshi or even undevided, get some bold contrasts in there to Tzeench them up!

[I can only see the first two pictures, might just be me though]
    Up, up and away!

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    260 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Walex View Post
    At the moment the knights could easily be Slaaneshi or even undevided, get some bold contrasts in there to Tzeench them up!
    They are rather blue. I have no doubt they are tzeentch knights.

I like your fur scheme. Maybe for the armour you could paint on the tzeentch symbol randomly? That way there should be no confusion.
    Sleeping, not dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Removed by the moderators.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only yellow I have is sunburst yellow got any any color mixes I could use, current colors I have are:

Liche Purple
    Enchanted Blue
    Snot Green
    Dark Angles Green
    Goblin Green
    Shining Gold
    Mithril Silver
    Chaos Black
    Skull White
    Sunburst yellow
    Blood Red
    Bleached Bone
    Bestial Brown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

Yellow and a bit of red'll give you a nice orange, hilight that with a bit of yellow and Bob's your uncle.

@Jaffar_Hasad: bear in mind that muted blue is one of the colours of Slaanesh, whereas Tzeench favours contrasts and bright colours from across the spectrum.
    Up, up and away!

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

I think they would look quite nice if they were given a really dry-dry brush of mithrill silver. The blue and silver would make them look quite magical , in a shiny and dazzling way.

I also think they could do well with a Regal Blue wash to make create a bit more depth in the colour, this comes true wther you drybrush the silver or not.

As for Tzeentch and many happy colours, meh, I don't know. Sure the fluff says so but this is based upon ancient writings and a paintstyle that's been long gone. It sticks to this poor God like the name Lion El'Johnson to an old primarch.
    My advice would be to not pay to much attention to the yellowflamed history of Tzeentch but to see the future as a way to change things...paintsheme included.

+ Reply to Thread